We finally have all our project information in one place. No more searching through folders on our server just to get what we need.
It's great having all our project information updated in real-time, and not having to wait until the end of the month to see where we stand.
RedTeam offers the best all around solution for our core business needs, from Pre-Construction to Project Closeout. It’s intuitive, collaborative, and accessible from anywhere.
RedTeam has positively impacted nearly every aspect of our business. It has enabled us to operate more efficiently, and enhanced the way we are viewed by customers, subcontractors and even by our employees.
Leads, Opportunities, and Interactions
The Team Approach™ Option provides a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system built specifically for the construction industry. Create Marketing Campaigns, Target and track Opportunities, and document meetings and interactions so every member of your business development team has the latest information to close on new business.
• Sales Campaigns, Targets and Opportunities
• Prospect Interactions and Events
• Opportunity Pipeline Management
• Team Resumes and Credentials
Subcontractor Qualification, Quote Solicitation, and Estimating
The Team Estimate™ Option provides Cost Estimating using Unit Cost/Price Estimating Assemblies, as well as robust Bid Solicitation and Bid Comparison capability. It streamlines the Pre-Construction process by facilitating efficient communication with bidders, direct upload of Vendor Bids, handling Addendums, and updating Cost Estimates with Selected Bids. Unlike public bidding forums, RedTeam bid solicitations are private - Vendors receive personal email messages with convenient links to plans and specifications from which one or all bid documents may be downloaded.
• Vendor Qualifications and Credentials
• Cost Estimating (Unit Costing and Pricing)
• Bid Solicitation (RFQ) and Quote Comparison
• Customer Bid Proposals (Time, Terms, Qualifications)
Schedule Updates, Real-time Schedule Status, Supports All Scheduling Apps
The Team Schedule™ Option enables your teams to create and maintain master critical path project schedules from within RedTeam, making it possible for authorized team members to view or update from any web browser. Also, periodic schedule updates may be published from your master project schedule directly to your project planroom.
• Point, Click, Drag and Drop adjustments to activities, milestones, grouping and dependencies
• Status Schedule in real time with progress updates using RedTeam Mobile
• Import/Export to MS Project
• Advanced “As Built” Analytics and Schedule Scenarios (Coming Summer 2016)
Contracts, Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, and Change Orders
The Team Service™ facilitates creation of customized forms of contractual commitments for every construction business purpose. Each form of commitment will specify the unique terms and conditions, required credentials, and a variety of other attributes including taxability, retainage, whether or not changes are permitted, as well as the method by which vendor invoices will be approved.
• Signature-Ready Contracts, Subcontracts and Purchase Orders
• Monitor vendor credentials such as insurance certificates, MBE status, licensure, Bonds, etc.
• Contract Document Management
• Change Management (PCO, RCO, PCCO, Directives, SCCO)
RFIs, Meeting Minutes, Submittals, Closeout, Billing, Daily Reports, Punch List
The Team Service™ is a fully integrated project management and delivery platform that enables customers, employees and vendors to collaborate in real time online. It includes comprehensive construction features.
• Correspondence (Meeting Minutes, Requests for Information, Letters, etc.) with Email Integration
• Contract Submittals (Preconstruction, Submittals, and Closeout Documents)
• Automated Reminders and Notifications (RFI’s, RFQ’s, Contract Submittals, etc.)
• Daily Progress Reporting (Weather, Workforce, Unlimited Project Photos)
• Punch List Administration (Requests for Correction)
• Progress Billing (Schedule of Values, Percentage of Completion, Stored Materials, etc.)
• Document Management and Workflow (Transaction Routing, Electronic Approvals, etc.)
• Employee Time and Expenses (Export to Payroll)
Real-time Job Cost and comprehensive Construction Accounting features for Contractors
Connects RedTeam to popular cloud-based accounting systems and payroll services, including QuickBooks Online, the latest product from the world leader in business accounting software. RedTeam will be “coupled” transparently through the cloud so the two platforms truly operate as a single system.
• Real-Time Job Cost and Estimated Cost at Complete.
• Customers, Facilities, Projects and Vendors automatically created in Accounting.
• Customer Billings posted to Accounting, and Payment Receipts reflected in RedTeam.
• Vendor Invoices posted to Accounting, and Cash Disbursements reflected in RedTeam.
• Work in Progress and Percentage of Completion Revenue.
Your privacy is important to RedTeam Software, LLC ("RedTeam"). You can be assured that RedTeam will respect your privacy and carefully maintain the confidentiality of your personal and business data, including information you disclose as you consider establishing a business relationship with RedTeam ("Customer Profile"), plus any information you may enter into the system for the purposes of conducting your own business ("Customer Data"). RedTeam may use your Customer Profile for internal administration of your account, but it will never review, share, distribute or reference your Customer Data except as you may authorize for the purpose of configuration, resolution of a system problem or as may be required by law. RedTeam may utilize common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with its web sites and emails, and it may perform statistical analyses of its databases, but only for the purpose of improving its web sites and services.
Contact us to Request a Demonstration or to obtain more information!
To discuss pricing, options, security or to simply have a candid conversation about RedTeam, call us at (866) 432-2021.